In this blog, we are going to get into a business that many players hate and others love. I am talking about the Hanger Business. Let’s go to my Hanger 18.
Hanger Location ($1,200,000.00 to $2,650,000.00)
There are only five Hanger locations on the map. There are two at the big airport in the city in the south. I do not recommend them. The other three are in the military base in west and middle part of the map. I highly recommend any of those locations. This will give you access to a free Lazer. You need to steal it of course. You will get one star from police if you take a Lazar. When in missions, you will get no cops. You will not regard this purchase of this Hangers. You can fly over the base any time without getting police on you.
Sourcing Crates And Missions
This business gets biggest heat and disadvantage over rest of the businesses on GTA Online. When you are under CEO crates, you can source one to three at a different price. Hanger crates are different. It depends on who is under your CEO or Motorcycle Club. You can source one to four crates. I recommend sourcing the first three types of crates. The missions can be blowing up signals around the map to protecting a Titan. I recommend sourcing the first three, which are Narcotics, Chemicals, and Medical Supplies. They make most money.
There are a few planes and helicopters that you can unlock a trade price, which is a cheaper price. It is by how many missions that you complete. It takes 50 crates to fill it up. If solo, you will have all the trade prices unlocked by completing 42 missions. Here is the list (credit to howellq off Reddit):
- You can use yout Mark 2 for most missions.
- You might find the B-11 and Hydra might be bettet options.
- You can drop your crate above your hanger instead of walking it inside.
- Akuka might be good in a full lobby to hide your crate
- You can store planes and helicopters in store if you run out of room in your hanger
- If you have a hanger at the military base, do not forget to take thr Lazer out. Still one of the best planes in the game. Don’t buy it.
- Fill up your hanger and wait for double money to sell. It will nevet get raided.
Closing, I have had my fun and chellenges with this business. It could be fun doing the missions and other times you ask yourself why am I doing this. They are different than CEO crate missions. As I am writing this post. It is double money this week. You will love to hate this business. I recommend picking it up and get some crew members and/or friends to help you fill it up. Help them back. Grind that money my friends. Until then, play hard and party on!!! \m/