In this blog, we are going to get into a money method that Rockstar did not add to Red Dead for a reason. Did you know you can have two characters that share the same bank account? Yes, you can and this is what we will get into today. Let’s get into it.
These two souls share one bank account. Whatever, you buy or make, it goes in and out of that one account. I would buy the following:
- CEO Office with Import Export and two large. You do not need five unless you want to do it.
- Nightclub. Just buy what you need to make money.
- Bunker. Just buy what you need to make money.
- Motorcycle Club Businesses. Do not go cheap. Buy from middle of the map and down.
- Hanger. If you like it, buy it. This is purely optional.
I do not recommend buying the following:
- Several apartments. Buy one when the heist are double money. You cannot get Criminal Mastermind on the second character.
- Facility. Same as the several apartments. I really believe you can skip this one.
- Casino Penthouse. This one is up in the air. If you like the Baker Missions, buy it. I really do not recommend it or believe it is worth it just for the Baker Missions.
- Arcade. Same as the Casino
- Arena War. Some would say do not buy it on your main soul. I believe you know what the answer is.
- Cars or planes. Just buy the ones that will make you money.
In closing, this character is here to make money for main soul. It will prepare you for upcoming DLCs alot faster. If you need to buy a business for both, you will be able to do it. You buy all the fun things on your main character first. Once, you get enough money and want to buy it on your second character. Go ahead and have fun with it. It is always nice to revisit old cut scenes. I hope this helps. Until then, play hard and party on! \m/